February 25, 2011
- Type: Lectures / Dialogues, Performances
- Sponsored By: Davenport-Benham Black Law Students Association
- When: February 25, 2011 8:30 pm
- Where: Hatton Lovejoy Courtroom, Hirsch Hall
- For more information: Jill Coveny Birch,
Sponsored by the Davenport-Benham Black Law Students Association, the event included a re-enactment of the legal trial that opened the door for Charlayne Hunter and Hamilton Holmes to enroll at UGA. This portrayal was followed by a panel exploring the legal issues and events surrounding the desegregation of the university. This event was part the 50th Anniversary of Desegregation at UGA. View video here.