February 04, 2011
- Type: Lectures / Dialogues
- Sponsored By: Office of Institutional Diversity
- When: February 04, 2011 12:00 am
- Where: Room 1-304, Building 1 (main building), Warnell School of Forestry and Natural Resources
- For more information: Masooma Rae,
With "sacred pilgrimage" as the topic, two speakers will discuss their journeys and its significance, personally and religiously, as well as the rituals involved and overall experience. Dialogue regarding their pilgrimage and the general concept of a spiritual journey will continue afterward. Refreshments will be served.